FREE SHIPPING IN EUROPE 50 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
– Tones, nourishes and regenerates skin irritated by chapped skin, burns, varicose veins and stretch marks.
– Contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids.
– Gives hair luminosity, shine and suppleness.
– Stimulates and strengthens hair growth.
– Anti-ageing action.
– Indicated for irritated skin.
– Natural product.
– With natural ingredients.
– No preservatives.
HOW TO USE
Use argan oil as a hair mask to moisturise and strengthen your hair. Apply it for 30 minutes, spreading it well from roots to ends. Then remove excess oil by shampooing your hair with your usual shampoo.
You can also apply a small amount to the ends after shampooing or apply a few drops to your daily face or body cream to increase the skin’s water retention.
Apply a few drops diluted in water, other oils or creams and apply to the desired area to be treated or according to the type of use.
Argania spinosa Kernel Oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Argan (or Argania Spinosa) also known as Liquid Gold (Argan Oil), this oil is obtained from the seeds of the argan fruit found in Morocco, through a process of cold pressing.
Its anti-ageing action nourishes and promotes skin elasticity. It stimulates collagen production, reduces acne and blemishes. It also protects and repairs the scalp, restoring strength and shine, making it ideal for dry and brittle hair. It also nourishes and strengthens nails. It tones and regenerates irritated skin, burns, varicose veins and stretch marks.
Pure argan oil is obtained from the seeds of the fruit of the argan tree, a species that only grows in south-western Morocco. Used for centuries by the Berber peoples, it is now appreciated all over the world for its many nutritional and cosmetic properties. With high levels of vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids, it is particularly suitable for skin and hair care.
Here are some of its benefits:
- It deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin. It is therefore an ideal remedy when dealing with dry skin, as it provides optimal hydration and nutrition.
- It has a great soothing effect, making it ideal for treating skin irritated by the sun and reducing inflammation. It gives your skin a relaxing sensation thanks to its soothing effect, leaving your skin feeling rested.
- Great softening power, which helps to reduce roughness in rougher areas of the skin, such as elbows and feet. Giving softness to the roughest areas of the skin, as well as the most delicate areas of the body. You instantly notice a silky softness.
- It has bactericidal and fungicidal properties, which help to reduce acne on the face. This ensures that the pH of our face is regulated, preventing the production of excess sebum that can cause infections that turn into acne.
- Its moisturising power helps to combat the appearance of stretch marks. With a very soft aroma and one hundred percent natural, it can also be applied to the delicate skin of the baby.
- Therefore this oil has a powerful moisturising action that takes care of your skin with the greatest possible care.
- Due to its regenerating effect, it can be used in the topical treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis or to remove scars.
- To treat dry ends, rub argan oil on them and let it sit for half an hour before washing it off. You can do this once a month or once a fortnight.
- Apply it on the nails, it helps to strengthen them.