FREE SHIPPING IN EUROPE 50 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
HOW TO USE
Apply to clean, dry skin and massage gently until completely absorbed. Apply as often as desired throughout the day.
– High Vitamin F content.
– Deeply nourishes the skin.
– Unisex use.
– Daily use.
– All skin types.
– Fresh, floral scent.
Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, wounds and mucous membranes.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methylbenzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shea butter is obtained from the fruit of a tree that grows in West Africa. Thanks to its high vitamin and mineral content, it provides a large number of skin care benefits. It stands out for its great moisturising and nourishing power, which offers great elasticity and firmness to the skin.
It is an excellent cell regenerator and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is healing, soothing and provides protection to the skin against external agents such as the sun, cold or wind.
It is also ideal for protecting and deeply moisturising hair. It stimulates the production of collagen, thus delaying skin ageing and helping to diminish even the deepest wrinkles. Powerful natural moisturiser, ideal for dry and damaged skin.
Some of its properties are:
- Shea butter has a great capacity to moisturise and soften the dermis.
- It works as a natural antioxidant due to its high amount of tocotrienols, a type of vitamin E capable of suppressing the formation of free radicals.
- Due to its high content of fatty acids, such as oleic acid, it has great anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, which is very relevant for cosmetic products such as this body cream.
- It can be used to treat problems such as psoriasis, acne, allergies or eczema due to its high vitamin A content.
- It contains 5-10% phytosterol, a plant hormone that stimulates cell regeneration.
- Between 3 and 8% of its composition is linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that our body is not capable of generating on its own and which has the capacity to moisturise and create a barrier in the dermis that facilitates the penetration of other active ingredients.
- Its high allantoin content promotes cell regeneration and increases the amount of water in the skin.
Aloe Vera is an indispensable ingredient in natural cosmetics. It provides a large number of benefits for the skin. It stands out for its regenerating, healing, toning, moisturising and soothing properties. It is highly nourishing and softens the skin.
Thanks to its high magnesium and silicic acid content, this amazing plant acts as an anti-inflammatory on the 3 layers of the epidermis and improves skin suppleness. When used regularly, it helps prevent premature wrinkles and delays the appearance of age-related wrinkles. High level of penetration into the skin.
Allantoin is a natural ingredient found in many plants and roots. It is noted for its soothing, healing and moisturising properties. It softens and helps to remove dead skin cells. It stimulates the production of keratin and collagen, improves the elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It also has great protective, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory powers. Powerful natural moisturiser.