FREE SHIPPING IN EUROPE 50 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
HOW TO USE
Apply the desired amount to the area to be treated and massage in.
Moisturising for the skin: Argan oil is most often used to keep the skin moisturised and soft. Due to the high quantity and diversity of fatty acids and vitamin E, this oil is perfect for natural skin care. It is absorbed quickly and is not sticky. It can also be used for the face.
Conditioner: Argan oil makes hair soft and shiny. It is therefore a wonderful conditioner and can even help to reduce split ends.
Smooth and shiny hair: Thanks to its nourishing properties, this oil can be used to make hair easier to comb. This makes your hair more manageable and healthy inside and out. After blow-drying, simply apply a couple of drops of oil to your hand and distribute through your hair with your hands.
Anti-ageing: Argan oil reduces wrinkles with regular use, as it is moisturising. Its antioxidants make it a perfect anti-ageing product. It also increases skin elasticity. Massage the face with just a few drops of argan oil.
For dry skin: People with dry skin and associated problems such as itching etc. also benefit from argan oil. The fatty acids and vitamin E it contains repair damaged skin and nourish it, which prevents dry skin.
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Parfum, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Argan (or Argania Spinosa) also known as Liquid Gold (Argan Oil), this vegetable oil is obtained from the seeds of the argan fruit found in Morocco, through a cold-pressing process.
Its anti-ageing action nourishes and promotes skin elasticity. It stimulates collagen production, reduces acne and blemishes.
It also protects and repairs the scalp, restoring strength and shine, making it ideal for dry and brittle hair. It also nourishes and strengthens nails. It tones and regenerates irritated skin, burns, varicose veins and stretch marks.
Pure argan oil is obtained from the seeds of the fruit of the argan tree, a species that only grows in south-western Morocco. Used for centuries by the Berber peoples, it is now appreciated all over the world for its many nutritional and cosmetic properties. With high levels of vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids, it is particularly suitable for skin and hair care.
Here are some of its benefits:
- It deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin. It is therefore an ideal remedy when dealing with dry skin, as it provides optimal hydration and nutrition.
- It has a great soothing effect, making it ideal for treating skin irritated by the sun and reducing inflammation. It gives your skin a relaxing sensation thanks to its soothing effect, leaving your skin feeling rested.
- Great softening power, which helps to reduce roughness in rougher areas of the skin, such as elbows and feet. Giving softness to the roughest areas of the skin, as well as the most delicate areas of the body. You instantly notice a silky softness.
- It has bactericidal and fungicidal properties, which help to reduce acne on the face. This ensures that the pH of our face is regulated, preventing the production of excess sebum that can cause infections that turn into acne.
- Its moisturising power helps to combat the appearance of stretch marks. With a very soft aroma and one hundred percent natural, it can also be applied to the delicate skin of the baby.
- Therefore this oil has a powerful moisturising action that takes care of your skin with the greatest possible care.
- Due to its regenerating effect, it can be used in the topical treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis or to remove scars.
- To treat dry ends, rub argan oil on them and let it sit for half an hour before washing it off. You can do this once a month or once a fortnight.
- Apply it on the nails, it helps to strengthen them.