FREE SHIPPING IN SPAIN PENINSULA AND BALEARIC ISLANDS FROM 30 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
Aloe Vera Hydroalcoholic Gel SyS 100ml
Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Panthenol, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount and rub hands together until the product evaporates completely. Do not apply to irritated skin or open wounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aloe vera is highly nourishing and has multiple benefits for the skin. It is an excellent natural cleanser and antiseptic, and also acts as a fungicide and anti-inflammatory. Thanks to its high magnesium and silicic acid content, aloe vera acts on all 3 layers of the epidermis to reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
It also helps to expel the fatty deposits that clog the pores of the skin. It is an important cell regenerator, healing, toning and has a high level of penetration into the skin. When used regularly, it helps prevent premature wrinkles and delays the appearance of age-related wrinkles.
Aloe vera has been praised for the following reasons:
- Great moisturising power thanks to the fact that it is essentially composed of water and contains polysaccharides that slow down the evaporation of the precious liquid.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and expression lines as the aloe vera gel is able to stimulate the skin’s fibroblasts.
- This is the name given to the cells that secrete collagen proteins. This results in improved skin elasticity.
- Promotes skin healing.
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory power, as it helps to eliminate oxygen free radicals.
- Combats cellulite.
- Diffuses blemishes.
- Helps to regenerate the skin and has a soothing effect in the case of sunburn.
- It is anti-inflammatory and therefore ideal for massaging in case of muscle discomfort or insect bites.
Thanks to its high water content, this natural remedy is a great ally to keep the skin hydrated. It helps you to have a greater elasticity in the skin because it attenuates wrinkles and expression lines because it is able to stimulate the fibroblasts of the skin.
If the skin has suffered a mark caused by acne or pimples, or anywhere on the body as a result of an injury, Aloe Vera will help the healing of that area that is damaged. In addition, the skin will have a calmer appearance because having eliminated free radicals, the skin will be more oxygenated.
It is a perfect ally to fight cellulite because it helps the fat cells to function properly. Not to mention that it fades spots caused by the sun, or by depigmentation as a result of ageing.
It is an essential vitamin for our body. It stands out for its soothing and restorative properties, which prevent skin damage and is an excellent ally for the care of sensitive skin. It also provides great hydration to the skin.