FREE SHIPPING IN EUROPE 50 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamyl Alcohol.
– Thanks to its very high vitamin E and K content, Coconut Oil is a powerful ally when it comes to improving the condition of our skin and hair.
– It acts as an effective moisturiser for all skin types, including dry skin. It is a safe solution to prevent dryness and flaking.
– It delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
– Coconut oil helps in the treatment of various dermatological problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections.
– Soaps made with Coconut Oil have the particularity of producing a good amount of foam and have great power to dissolve fats and oils. In particular, SyS Premium Natural Soap helps to cleanse excess oil and impurities. Softens the skin. Moisturising and antioxidant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This vegetable oil is extracted from ripe coconuts. Thanks to its composition of saturated fatty acids, it is indispensable in any beauty routine. It deeply moisturises and softens the skin. It promotes cell regeneration and combats premature ageing.
It is ideal for daily hair care thanks to its moisturising, nourishing and repairing properties. It contains proteins that protect from external aggressions and increase its elasticity. Provides great softness and shine. Very rich in Vitamins E and K.
In the most traditional medicine, coconut has multiple uses, and this fruit has the capacity to treat many different conditions thanks to its antibacterial and antiviral properties. Coconut has even been used in cases of colds, burns, even bruises, among other functions.
Coconut is a powerful moisturiser for both skin and hair. You can also apply a few drops of this oil with your make-up remover wipes and use it as a natural make-up remover while leaving your skin moisturised.
High in essential fatty acids, oleic acid, linoleic acid and squalene which provide antioxidant properties and help restore the skin’s natural moisture levels.
Rich in antioxidant vitamins such as vitamin E, it helps to nourish, regenerate and soften the skin and hair. Thanks to tripterpenes and oleuropein, it has photoprotective qualities.
High oleic acid content, which preserves natural antioxidants, vitamins and other components, helping to maintain hydration and favouring the preservation of the cell membrane, thus preventing premature ageing of the skin. Healing, regenerating and adjuvant in the synthesis of collagen. It regenerates the skin.
Olive oil has a great capacity to repair damaged tissues and manages to repair them thanks to its high vitamin content. It will help to heal superficial wounds on the skin in a very rich and moisturised way.