FREE SHIPPING IN EUROPE 50 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
HOW TO USE
Moisten with plenty of water and rub with hands or on the skin to obtain foam and start cleaning.
– Dermal regenerator.
– Helps prevent acne, wrinkles and stretch marks.
– Indicated for irritated or burnt skin.
– Soothes, moisturises and softens the skin.
– Paraben free.
– Sulfate free.
Sodium Palmate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Glycerin, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, CI 19140, CI 42045
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aloe Vera also known as Aloe Barbadensis is an indispensable ingredient in natural cosmetics. It provides a large number of benefits for the skin. It stands out for its regenerating, healing, toning, moisturising and soothing properties. It is highly nourishing and softens the skin.
Thanks to its high magnesium and silicic acid content, this amazing plant acts as an anti-inflammatory on the 3 layers of the epidermis and improves skin suppleness. When used regularly, it helps prevent premature wrinkles and delays the appearance of age-related wrinkles. High level of penetration into the skin.
The reasons that have extolled aloe vera are these:
- Great moisturising power thanks to the fact that it is essentially composed of water and contains polysaccharides that slow down the evaporation of the precious liquid.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and expression lines as the aloe vera gel is able to stimulate the skin’s fibroblasts. This is the name given to the cells that secrete collagen proteins. This results in improved skin elasticity.
- Promotes skin healing.
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory power, as it helps to eliminate oxygen free radicals.
- Combats cellulite.
- Diffuses blemishes.
- It helps to regenerate the skin and has a soothing effect in the case of sunburn.
- It is anti-inflammatory and therefore ideal for massaging in case of muscle discomfort or insect bites.
Thanks to its high water content, this natural remedy is a great ally to keep the skin hydrated. It helps you to have a greater elasticity in the skin because it attenuates wrinkles and expression lines because it is able to stimulate the fibroblasts of the skin.
If the skin has suffered a mark caused by acne or pimples, or anywhere on the body as a result of an injury, Aloe Vera will help the healing of that area that is damaged. In addition, the skin will look calmer because the free radicals have been eliminated and the skin will be more oxygenated.
High in essential fatty acids, oleic acid, linoleic acid and squalene which provide antioxidant properties and help restore the skin’s natural moisture levels.
Rich in antioxidant vitamins such as vitamin E, it helps to nourish, regenerate and soften the skin and hair. Thanks to tripterpenes and oleuropein, it has photoprotective qualities.