FREE SHIPPING IN SPAIN PENINSULA AND BALEARIC ISLANDS FROM 30 EUROS 📦 | EXPRESS DELIVERIES
HOW TO USE
Apply to damp hair, massaging the entire scalp in a circular motion with the fingertips.
For a more effective result, leave on for a few minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
You can repeat the operation a second time.
– Repairing Shampoo with Biotin. Silicone free.
– With natural ingredients.
– Without PEGs.
– PH Neutral.
– Protects the scalp.
– Restores radiance.
– Weakened hair.
– Fresh, herbal scent.
– Frequent use.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium -7, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Biotin, C.I. 15985.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Biotin (also known as vitamin B7) gives hair firmness, elasticity and shine. It stimulates blood circulation, slows hair loss and helps keep the scalp strong and healthy. It repairs, strengthens and stimulates hair growth. It is ideal for treating brittle and devitalised hair.
Biotin is one of the vitamins that contributes most to hair growth, as it helps to keep hair strong, healthy and in constant development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits of biotin for hair:
- Biotin promotes the growth of rapidly reproducing tissues, providing more elasticity and less hair breakage.
- It improves the health of the roots and follicles by increasing oxygenation levels in the different tissues, including the hair bulb.
- It slows down hair loss and provides vitality and volume to the hair.
- Stimulates blood circulation, allowing a greater amount of nutrients to reach the hair roots, making the hair look healthier.
- Thanks to this supply of nutrients, the hair regains strength and thickness and looks less brittle.
- Biotin in hair cosmetics cleanses the scalp, keeps the pH balanced and leaves hair healthy and shiny.
- It also prevents sebaceous secretion and reduces and controls dandruff.
As the days go by, sudden changes in temperature, hairdryers and other elements that come into direct contact with our hair end up damaging it. Using products with Biotin has a very positive effect on the hair, such as reducing hair breakage.
When hair breaks, we need to provide it with ingredients that have properties that restore its strength so that it does not break so easily. One of the particularities of biotin is that it manages to improve the health of the hair roots and hair follicles because it increases oxygenation levels.
What happens indirectly when we give our hair a product that gives it strength is that we slow down hair loss, another of the effects that we do not like to end up experiencing after showering or combing our hair and see a large amount of hair on the comb or in the bathroom.
In addition, by increasing the oxygenation levels in the roots and therefore in the hair follicles, it stimulates blood circulation and thus ensures that a greater amount of nutrients reach the root of the hair so that it can be healthier.
So by getting more nutrients to the hair and as a result we get healthier hair, it also combats the fact that it is more brittle, thus preventing breakage. Because we are giving our hair more strength and thickness.
In addition, if you have oily hair with this shampoo you are going to balance the pH and control the production of sebum on the scalp, leaving you with healthier and shinier hair without excess oil.
Now that you know all the benefits of biotin for your hair, and if your hair is brittle or fine and therefore breaks more easily, don’t forget to include this shampoo with biotin in your hair treatment.
Because you are going to make your hair thicker and thus prevent breakage, while at the same time giving it more strength from the root, thus preventing hair loss and achieving the result of having healthier, stronger and shinier hair.